Sunday, December 20, 2009

Me & My Horse

Me & my horse don't see eye to eye
I want to canter and he wants to fly
He likes his PC and I like my Mac
I spent my last check to upgrade his tack

Me & my horse, we ain't gettin' along
He spends too much time playing mahjong
Frequently found in a bourbon-lined trough
I take him home early so he can sleep it off

Me & my horse aren't on the same page
He don't like me workin' for the minimum wage
I get dirty looks when I'm spittin' out my chew
He hates my Benny Goodman & Stoney LaRue

Me & my horse, we're not exactly friends
We always ignore what the other recommends
More than just stubborn, it's the way we are
He plays harmonica and I play guitar

Me & my horse may choose to disagree
But out on the range is where we need to be
The end of the day, with a coupla cold brews
We're never hesitant to voice our views

Me & my horse will never seperate
Wouldn't be good for our mental state
Too much history for a total disconnect
An unspoken man and equine respect

No comments:

Post a Comment