Wednesday, August 12, 2009

No TV (for now)

I don't know how this idea jumped into my head, but as I've done in the past, I'll generally just go with it. I decided that I need some sort of outlet for my writing, and I know my better half has a blog so maybe the idea slowly grew from there. Ok...here it is...a Bradley Poetry Blog. Here's my dilemma...I have sudden bursts of words which pop up and I know there's something there which could prove useful if I could piece it together. However the poetry muse(s) haven't been visiting me much lately. I want to utilize this foum to throw out here anything which I might actually be able to put into the jumbled blender that is my brain, and see what gets spit out. I would certainly appreciate and encourage anyone's constructive criticism if something needs tweaking or clarification, or whatever. I'm of the opinion that at this point, I feel the same about writing as I do about golf. I love it and hate it. When it ain't working, I'm ready to rip my hair out. But...when I hit that sweet spot and drive that sucker 250 yards stright down the middle of the fairway, it's worth it. I don't know if that makes any sense to the non-golfers out there, but it is what it is. I guess I'll see where this goes

No comments:

Post a Comment