Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Muse is back...!!! (I think)

There is nothing more frustrating in my life than having a plethora of quality ideas and being unable to do anything with 'em...(BTW, I sure would like some feedback from all you creative-types out there on anything you might do to help focus when composing, painting, etc.) Lately, while my oldest daughter has been attending Driver's Ed classes from 7-9 pm each weeknight, I've been putting the finishing touches on my job paperwork, and then blasting some tunes and a small trickling of potential poem material falls into my brainpan. I've been using my Windows Journal function on my Tablet PC to literally scrawl 'em all down, and go back periodically to whip 'em into shape or something resembling coherent thought. So, with that said, here's my latest humble offering...

No comments:

Post a Comment